Rooms and Suites
We personally decorated each and every one of the 20 bedrooms and suites, and handpicked every piece of furniture - many being antiques that we sourced on our travels around the world. Some of the rooms have their own private garden area and all have spectacular views of either the garden, the bay or the mountains - our windows really are frames to nature's art.
- Each room also has:
- a selection of reading material
- complimentary mineral water
- tivoli bluetooth radios & direct dial telephone
- hair dryers & fans
- luxury Bamford organic toiletries
- private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- same-day laundry service
- tea and coffee making facilities on request
- complimentary wi-fi
What the rooms don't have, are televisions. We've learnt that our guests want to focus on what is here, rather than what isn't!